There is a lot of accommodation in the Kimberley and Cranbrook area.
- Orienteering Group Camping – Mountainview Camp
- located between Kimberley and Cranbrook, in Wycliffe.
- Available for arrival July 6 and departing July 10th
- $50 per site for the 4 nights or $20 per night
- Max.1 tent / camper or family group per site booking
- Rough camping with outhouses, plus a lodge with indoor kitchen / dining / shower and toilets
- Click To Book a Spot
- Kimberley Riverside Campground (10 minute drive from Kimberley)
- Wasa Lake Provincial Park: (30 minute drive from Kimberley/Cranbrook)
- Fort Steele Campground: (15 minute drive from Cranbrook)
- For camping and trailer rentals: Fisher Peak Camping